Revelation TV is now available on the latest version of Apple TV which is absolutely fantastic! What this means is that the channel is now exposed to whole new global audience. We are excited and we hope that you will join us there!
In addition to this, to mark the launch of the channel on Apple TV, this week (Monday 29th January 2018 until Friday 2nd February 2018) we will giving away one Apple TV boxes to two viewers of Revelation TV.
To be in with a chance of winning you simply need to answer the following question:
2018 marks Revelation TV’s 15th year in broadcasting, but in which year did Revelation TV first go live on air?
Send your answer, name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Two Winners will be chosen at random and announced on Monday 5th February during RMornings. The competition will close at 11pm on Friday 2nd February.
Thank you for your support as we continue to use Media to strengthen the Christian Voice and impact the Nations with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Entries subject to competition guidelines:
- The promoter is: Revelation TV whose registered office is at PO 16833, Sutton Coldfield, B73 9XD.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Revelation TV and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://revelationtv.com
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 11pm Friday 2nd 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Send the answer to the question, your name and UK address to email@example.com.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1 Apple TV box per winner. There will be two winners in total.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen: at random and announced during RMornings on Monday 5th February
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17 By entering this competition, an entrant is agree for their email address to be added to the promoters’ email list
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.